Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Week 8 Almost Complete!

Although we were pretty excited to go to Disneyland for my birthday this year, it is even more exciting to have baby pirate on the way.  We decided to forgo the rides and try to go next year instead.  It was probably a wise decision as Kameran's energy levels have been dropping pretty heavily.  Before we left to the bay area, there were many nights were Kameran ate dinner, helped clean up, passed out for two hours, woke up to brush her teeth, and slept until morning.  

I've been trying to be a good husband during these baby-making times and take care of more cooking and cleaning duties.  I'm hoping to keep that pirate fed to keep the swashbuckling to a minimum.  

Going to the Johnsons' for Thanksgiving could not have come at a better time.  It was great to see Kameran just rest and spend quality time with her family.  I'm not sure how much weight is baby-making and how much is the delicious Thanksgiving food, but here's the status so far!



No comments:

Post a Comment