Both Kameran and I keep saying, Evelyn is a lot more fun and easy to handle. We think she is such a happy baby when she's not crazy. Haha. If she isn't starving, wet, or tired, her temperament is quite good. She needs to be held pretty often still, but I'm sure that will change over time. One really cool thing to see is how strong she gets every day. A couple weeks ago I was so surprised she was able to sit on her own and hold it long enough for me to take pictures. Now she's able to sit like a gorilla and touch her toes a lot better. She can balance longer and sometimes sits up straight without any help from us. When we give her tummy time, she seems to enjoy it more too. She still hasn't figured it out yet though. She kicks and kicks and screams in excitement, but she hasn't put her knees under herself yet to actually move.
Friday, December 27, 2013
Fun and Smiling
Both Kameran and I keep saying, Evelyn is a lot more fun and easy to handle. We think she is such a happy baby when she's not crazy. Haha. If she isn't starving, wet, or tired, her temperament is quite good. She needs to be held pretty often still, but I'm sure that will change over time. One really cool thing to see is how strong she gets every day. A couple weeks ago I was so surprised she was able to sit on her own and hold it long enough for me to take pictures. Now she's able to sit like a gorilla and touch her toes a lot better. She can balance longer and sometimes sits up straight without any help from us. When we give her tummy time, she seems to enjoy it more too. She still hasn't figured it out yet though. She kicks and kicks and screams in excitement, but she hasn't put her knees under herself yet to actually move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment