Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Week 19 Complete!

We just finished week 19 according to Kameran's tracker.  It has been pretty exciting times for us.  We just looked at how we want to rearrange some of the furniture in our little 642 sq ft apartment in order to make room for baby pirate.  We also spent some time thinking of what middle names would be good for bp for both boy and girl names.  We haven't solidified anything yet, but it's good to start thinking about it at least.  We are wondering how it would sound if we did one of Kameran's family names, and a Chinese name.  I don't think it's too common, but I hear we can do whatever we want to do :P.

Kameran has been pretty active lately even though she thinks she's not.  There are many days that she gets up and goes for walks, many days she helps out with dinner or cleaning up dinner, and a lot fewer days where she just poops out.  One thing she has been on the ball with every weekday is, breakfast!  I have got to enjoy a delicious smoothie and some sort of bread every morning.  It has been quite lovely, especially on Thursday Insanity days when I'm super hungry.

In my personal life, I'm debating on switching groups and seeing if I can be challenged a bit more.  I hope if I go down that route, I can still manage it with bp on the way!

Week 18 pictures:



Week 19 pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment