As crazy as it sounds, we are about halfway through the pregnancy. To me, that sounds crazy! I can't imagine that we'll have little BP in our arms soon enough. Pretty exciting! So what's been going on on my end... let's see... well I am starting to cook a bit more again. I don't mind at all. In fact, we've both been on the ball the last couple weeks so there's always been great food on the table. I'm hoping that bp is enjoying the food!
I have slacked a bit on the Chinese practicing last week, but had a good session yesterday. I hope to continue practicing the Chinese so bp won't school us in Chinese when she's like 4.
We probably haven't been the best at reading our "in utero" book to bp at night, but this last week we did read the Starcraft and Brood War story to bp. Hopefully bp starts to recognize the sounds of the swarm. Lol.
I have a couple things on my baby to-do list, like setting up pictures for the blog to just view the pictures, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd also like to do something "neat" with photoshop once all the pics are done. Hopefully sometime in 2013, I'll be able to do that!
Kameran and I have been able to spend more time in the same room. I think she is liking that right now with being preggs and all. Because I can use my work laptop for some things, it has made that aspect easier.
These past few days, I've been giving wife's belly some raspberries. I'm curious if bp will give me a strong kick if I do that when bp is bigger.
Next week, spend more time planning the baby shower!
No comments:
Post a Comment