Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

So Fun!

A lot has happened lately in terms of Evelyn's growth.  She has had four teeth for quite some time and she's just a super fun and happy baby.  She still hasn't walked yet.  She does cruise around though.  She will hold our hands and walk with us which is super fun.  She loves music and will constantly play songs from her toys.  She eats a ton!  Sometimes we feed her for an hour!  Last week she did go through this phase where she didn't want to eat any of her favorite foods, but now she's back to eating a lot again.  Her fifth tooth is also coming in.  It's to the left of her two front teeth. 

When I'm in the play pen with her, sometimes I wake up and I see that she's put quite a few toys on top of me.  Yesterday I thought it was really funny because I honestly felt like she was waking me up to tell me that my phone fell out of my pocket.  I was lying in the play pen, trying to get a quick snooze when Evelyn was tapping me, babbling, and sort of gesturing towards my phone that fell out of my pocket.  It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment