Well Evelyn is nearly two weeks now, my how days go by!
- my mom has come to stay with us which has been wonderful for the extra hands and the company.
- Evelyn has been a very good baby most if the time. She loves the water, her car seat and being outside ( she'll be an adventurous type when she gets older!)
- her nana (my mom) bought her three little outfits at baby gap yesterday for "up to 7lb" size, so now she has a few more things that actually fit her. I die with the cuteness.
- I've been able to get out of the house and walk around more, it feels so wonderful. We had Fourth of July at Stephanie's house and we've walked around the mall a little, as well as go out to yogurt. A car alarm went off RIGHT next to us and evie startled awake but didn't cry, I was so pleased!
- despite how easy everything had been, the last 2 days we've noticed she is suddenly spitting up almost all the time. I worry a bit that she may not be getting enough ( or keeping enough down) to gain weight and stay hydrated. Is my letdown too fast? Is she eating too much for her little tummy? Not enough burping? Did i eat something that upsets her? We have no clue. I'm eliminating refined sugar today to try that and were burping the bajeezes out of her, along with shorter nursings. Oh well. I guess we'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment