One of the things that is hard about blogging, is not always the write, but taking the pictures every week and not forgetting a week. We tried really hard to take pictures on a weekly basis, but sometimes we parents forget. We did remember week 25 pictures though!
So on my end, what's been happening. Feeling bp kick for the first time a couple weeks ago was pretty amazing. I couldn't believe that was our child in there. It's just so crazy to think that in just a few months, bp will be out and about. Now that Kameran is getting bigger, baby is moving more, and she's getting tired more, it's really starting to sink in that we will not just be kitty parents any more very soon. I'm trying really hard at work right now as I switched projects so when baby comes out, I can be a good father and have the time to take care of everyone and my stack of things. Kameran has been really good about taking care of a lot of the baby stuff like researching the cloth diapers, daycare centers, pediatricians, etc.
Oh and also exciting news, we were just given Chinese names from my Dad's parents for both a boy child and a girl child. So we might have to start some new traditions with our family. Part American, part Chinese middle name!
And for the week, we remembered, week 25 pictures:


No comments:
Post a Comment